• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
shmelton
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• shmelton
      shmelton reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I went out to that private property invite over the weekend. I turned out to be the only 1 there who was really attempting to kill a...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to Bowtie747's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      It’s tough man! Last time I did it I ended up shooting my next 3 birds at like 15 yards because I didn’t wanna do it again. This...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to Micneador's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      Man I have to keep reminding myself not to force a shot. I struggle cause if one is in gun range I think I just HAVE to kill him then...
    • shmelton
      shmelton replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Sunday was almost a bust. I didn’t kill the Tom I was after, but I did wind up calling in a Yote to 8 paces. Sent from my iPhone using...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to Micneador's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      She worked her butt off this morning. We ended up using some terrain to gain some ground and call all three longbeards back to where...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to Nimbus1376's post in the thread Lighted Nock Issues with Like Like.
      Not sure how applicable this is, but I had major issues broadhead tuning out of a Mathews V3x compound with Nocturnal lighted nocks. Was...
    • shmelton
      Beautiful bird in beautiful scenery! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • shmelton
      I’ve been hunting on a 10k acre WMA quota hunt the last week. It started last Saturday, and ended today. 1st day: couldn’t hunt…kid...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to bigmike23's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I'm hunting 25 years for turkeys and the only locater call I've ever had success with consistently is hard cutting. They didn't see me...
    • shmelton
      shmelton replied to the thread Overwatch Orion.
      He does make an awesome saddle! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • shmelton
      Thats a great idea. I bet my kid has some too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • shmelton
      It wasn’t even really a down hill incline. I guess I worded it wrong. It’s more like sitting on the roots of a big old oak tree, and...
    • shmelton
      I set up on a bird this am on a slight down hill incline, and I kept sliding down the cushion. I was wearing pants that were made from a...
    • shmelton
      shmelton reacted to CooterBrown's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      2 in 3 days. I'm blessed.
    • shmelton
      I’ve messed up so many times on a turkey it’s not funny. There is nothing that gets a man more fired up then screwing up on a bird that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back