• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      Resident iowa hunters have risen up and that outfitter bill has been killed. That was a horrible bill that was unleashing a slippery...
    • S
      sureshot replied to the thread Iowa and EHD.
      You're best bet would be to call the local DNR officer. It looks like that would be Hunter McAninch 309-470-0788. Chris Flynn is van...
    • S
      I live in iowa, but know nothing about shimek state forest. All I know about EHD in the southern part of the state is what I read on the...
    • S
      https://iowawhitetail.com/community/threads/ehd.64049/ This is probably your best source for affected areas. I know Guttenberg, IA...
    • S
      It's very regional, even within zones. Parts of the south got hit hard, the east had some. I would say if you had multiple hunting spots...
    • S
      sureshot replied to the thread Your 2024 Elk Hunt.
      Back on topic, I was applying for limited entry Utah but decided I was throwing my money away after about 6 or 7 years. With all the...
    • S
      sureshot replied to the thread Your 2024 Elk Hunt.
      Just for clarification, altitude sickness and dehydration are two different issues. Being at altitude requires you to increase water...
    • S
      As far as women in trades, I'd say it's because women don't want to do those jobs more so than the men won't let them in. My sister in...
    • S
      I recently found some of my old tuition bills. I think this was a fall semester 99 and fall semester 2000, UM Rolla and out of state...
    • S
      Assemblers on our line are currently making what an entry level (recent college grad) engineer currently make. Believe me, new engineers...
    • S
      I would say start a 529 plan and put in what you can. Once your kids are older and have a part time job, you can open a roth IRA and...
    • S
      sureshot replied to the thread Tree Styx.
      FEA will only give you stress for a given input force/load. It is also dependent on how you model the joint. Clearly there needs to be a...
      • 20240113_082911.jpg
      • 20240113_082911.jpg
      • 20240113_082911.jpg
      • 20240113_082911.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back