• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      swing n fling reacted to Andrew920's post in the thread 2024 Contest Submission Thread with Like Like.
      He ain’t big but he’ll get Team 7 11 pts and taste delicious!
    • S
      swing n fling reacted to Weldabeast's post in the thread 2024 Contest Trash Talk with Wow Wow.
      A good # of team 1s hunting seasons haven't even started yet....hahahahahah
    • S
      swing n fling replied to the thread 2024 Contest Trash Talk.
      I was kind of hoping is was team 7 in the cellar this week. Its going to be fun for everyone to see team one blow their wad early and...
    • S
      swing n fling replied to the thread Team 7 Thread.
      She will be delicious and still counts for 5 no matter what she weighs. Now you can go kill a buck with lots of points. I don’t care if...
    • S
      swing n fling replied to the thread Team 5 Thread.
      Pass through is ideal but dumping 100% of that energy in them has probably helped in them not going very far, like nowhere, every single...
    • S
      This is a 245 aero tip I recovered from the old lady’s mule deer this year. She shot him at about 85 yards I think. 75gn of 777 by wt...
      • IMG_7927.jpeg
    • S
      Nice pic with Maverick licking his lips in anticipation of how delicious it will be. Solid work hanging with it. Ive got to imagine a...
    • S
      He'll have all his hunting stuff, just no house to put it in.
    • S
      swing n fling reacted to Andrew920's post in the thread Team 7 Thread with Haha Haha.
      lol. If I log more hours in a tree I’ll get divorced. I go out almost every day except Sundays. I was just venting.
    • S
      Sounds like bowhunting to me and that you're doing what you need to do. Log more hours in the tree and eventually one you want will...
    • S
      Do you know why they arent coming close enough? Think about what you need to change. Try not to get frustrated. Use that energy to...
    • S
      Finished up the pronghorn euros and her buck
      • IMG_7963.jpeg
      • IMG_7964.jpeg
    • S
      swing n fling reacted to NMSbowhunter's post in the thread Team 5 Thread with Like Like.
      I do the gutless method of quartering and pack out. I get the hind quarters, the backstraps, the tenderloins (by going in just behind...
    • S
      did you look to see if you got heart, both lungs or just one. Im interested.
    • S
      You have to hand Matt the info. A bit of research is more than he can bare.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back