• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
USSHornet
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• USSHornet
      My new strings/cables are on but my ATA is 1/4” longer than the spec says. I’m at 31 1/4” Bow Mfg says it should be 31”. Should I care...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to VaBruiser's post in the thread VEC99 vs X99 BCY Strings with Like Like.
      Looking to buy new strings (Catfish Customs) this year. Can someone tell me the difference between the Bloodline VEC99 and the X99 BCY...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to ricky racer's post in the thread String cost rant. with Like Like.
      I just ordered a new string and cable set from Catfish through my local archery shop, $150!!:eek: However, they will install the cable...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet replied to the thread Boots.
      I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on a pair too, I have some less expensive ones now and have had a blood blister on my big toe for a...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Boots with Like Like.
      Yes true to size 100%, their wide is not crazy wide like snowshoes it’s perfect in my opinion, I wear an 11 wide, if you order a pair...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to 2Sloe's post in the thread GPS wandering with Like Like.
      I’ve never found phone nav to be very accurate and the associated apps are only as good as the phone. They are good enough to get you in...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Boots with Like Like.
      How do they fit? True to size? How about width? Camp saver has some sizes for $279
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet reacted to Topdog's post in the thread Boots with Like Like.
      Wherever I can get them the cheapest, I check periodically online for sales/promo codes, since I know my size already and Lowa's fit is...
    • USSHornet
      Tree…the fruit is about the size of a large grape Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet replied to the thread GPS wandering.
      Defintely! There are a lot of spots where I have no cell and found out the hard way so I try to remember to download that map from home...
    • USSHornet
      USSHornet replied to the thread GPS wandering.
      I got one of the ball compass too at my local cabelas and it comes with a safety pin to clip on my sleeve…i use it dropping milkweed to...
    • USSHornet
      Awesome Ky …where you get those Merrells? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • USSHornet
      I can get those at my local Cabelas ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • USSHornet
      I have a pair I got from Cabalas long time ago I still have em but use em just as grass cutting stuff like that now or backups when...
    • USSHornet
      Do you buy them directly from the Mfg? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back