• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
Y
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Y
      yoda4x4 replied to the thread Climbing Small Trees???.
      I think you're good to go [emoji106] David Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    • Y
      Oh ok. As long the tree diameter doesn't fall below the minimum specified size of your platform, I'd be ok with using it. David Sent...
    • Y
      Is there any reason why you're not considering a stand or saddle? David Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    • Y
      $300??? Get the heck out of here. Go to Home Depot and get the same thing for $70...
    • Y
      The specs for the Novix Helo states it can be used in trees down to a 4” diameter. David
    • Y
      yoda4x4 replied to the thread Tree Styx.
      Why would you want to? The main reason to use a daisy chain is weight reduction from a cam buckle strap to the daisy chain. These ropes...
    • Y
      yoda4x4 replied to the thread I SPY....
      That’s funny as heck and yet feels wrong at the same LOL. David
    • Y
      Maybe if you buy your aiders but this type of aider is simple and cheap to make. I'll be watching this for approximately a year because...
    • Y
      I love how he states that the price is on par with other sticks. If nearly double the price of other sticks is on par, yeah sure... LOL...
    • Y
      yoda4x4 replied to the thread ISO. Old lefty bow. 27 inch.
      What draw weight? David Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    • Y
      Sold Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    • Y
      TTT David Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
    • Y
      CRUZR XC in a size 2 up for sale. Great condition. Comes with a brand new extra bridge. $180 TYD - PayPal. Buyer pays 3% fee. Let me...
      • IMG_20240608_181344311.jpg
      • IMG_20240608_181318477.jpg
      • IMG_20240608_181333842.jpg
      • IMG_20240608_181344311.jpg
    • Y
      yoda4x4 reacted to enkriss's post in the thread Tree Styx with Like Like.
      At their discretion. When the beast sticks first came out it was lifetime warranty but I think that changed.
    • Y
      A 1 yr warranty on a set of sticks with this price tag is a combination of crazy and laughable. On a side note, what's the warranty on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back