• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The kids get an extra week of spring break.

Don't have any kids to worry about, yet. We are expecting in July. But the hospital I work at is offering free childcare for employees. It's in their best interest to keep employees from calling in because they can't find childcare. I work in the ER and we have protocols in place to try to limit exposure as much as possible. I still thinks it's a bit overblown but I don't think anyone really knows for sure.

Don't have any kids to worry about, yet. We are expecting in July. But the hospital I work at is offering free childcare for employees. It's in their best interest to keep employees from calling in because they can't find childcare. I work in the ER and we have protocols in place to try to limit exposure as much as possible. I still thinks it's a bit overblown but I don't think anyone really knows for sure.
It puts the hand sanitizer on the skin or else it gets the hose again

Well, looks like the airlines won’t fare well for much longer. United just told employees in an internal memo that “Our estimates now assume that United stops flying in 2Q20”

If that comes to pass, the rest of the airlines will be in the same boat (including mine), and I may have no job. If that happens I’ll sell myself out to anyone paying hourly in the Dallas Area....!!!!

I didn’t like voting that way but most of our members are elderly and are dedicated enough that they think if the doors are open they are supposed to be there. It’s not something anyone wants to do.
Yup. That was our church leaderships thought as well. Ours is about 50 % elderly but they're old skewl like that as well.

Ours is out an extra two weeks. But I don’t expect them to go back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab3fdb8a8e4994648111e7e355d150ea.jpg

I’m not making light of the situation. We could all use a little laughter though.

Last edited:
Governor of FL announced no k thru 12 school til April 15

So a full month of spring break now

I’d expect lots of schools will not go back at all. A local university with an enrollment of around 12k has announced that students will not be back on campus this semester.

All of our colleges said no more this semester
Rest of schools out til April 12

I am not saying there won't be some uneasy times ahead, especially for airlines and those that work for certain airlines, but there will never not be airlines. As soon as one tanks another will take it's place. The demand is too high. It'll buff.

Back