• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

To the ELITE

tailgunner

A shout out to the small hand full of real mccoys out there showing and doing different and knew stuff .you know who you are and you know who you aint....sorry but the rest are just paroting G2 out doors.our dude allready showed you everything that can be done with a tetherd one stick à tethered predator platform and à tethered saddle. With over à hundred this is my saddle setup how i saddle hunt vidéos from random people saying i use a tethered one stick à tethered predator platform and à tethered saddle.....original....big thanks to all my dudes who realy do this shnilt for the breath of funky fresh air.stay up....ghost

A shout out to the small hand full of real mccoys out there showing and doing different and knew stuff .you know who you are and you know who you aint....sorry but the rest are just paroting G2 out doors.our dude allready showed you everything that can be done with a tetherd one stick à tethered predator platform and à tethered saddle. With over à hundred this is my saddle setup how i saddle hunt vidéos from random people saying i use a tethered one stick à tethered predator platform and à tethered saddle.....original....big thanks to all my dudes who realy do this shnilt for the breath of funky fresh air.stay up....ghost

Uncle tail what kind of libation were you into last night and how did you activate the Spanish punctuation keyboard

Just different....not cant or wont....i would love to be a bigger pric and post every youtube vidéo that is the same gear being used the same way....just for fun ...but i dont actualy care to take the time...or bust people out....i just roll my eyes click on it and then quickly click off when its exactly what i thought.this sight we are on(saddle hunter.com) does have the most élite elivated hunters and gear junkies in the world hands down.you know that....i mean who knows more about seeing the light than you...the jx3 light

Back