• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Close please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treehopper2

SH Member
Marc Anthony ghillie suit

Size : medium/ Large

Top and bottom

Very good condition

These are very hard to find and a excellent choice for ground bow hunting

Looking to see what’s out there for trade or best cash offer

These are def awesome best I’ve owned and I’ve had a few different ones

Also just bought something from op and stupid fast shipping

Nah, the dude who banged Cleopatra and solidified the transformation of Rome from a republic into an autocracy. He was very, very sneaky. I fear you underestimate the sneakiness.
Did he solidified it? I think he play his cards wrong allying with Cleopatra. Octavian is rightfully credited with founding the dynasty even if he got some lucky breaks and a few 'disappearance' of rivals.

Did he solidified it? I think he play his cards wrong allying with Cleopatra. Octavian is rightfully credited with founding the dynasty even if he got some lucky breaks and a few 'disappearance' of rival
Yeah, I overstated for dramatic effect. Although I'd say that between supporting Caesar and then establishing the Second Triumvirate in the wake of his death, he very effective dismantled the existing government. The alliance with Cleopatra (cheating on Octavian's sister and "gifting" Roman territory to her) also helped destabilize Rome.

Antony tore it down and made it ripe for Octavian to pick it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back