• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Flaooza 24’ aka Florida saddle hunter meet up

@RookieJD hates saddle hide and seek
I try to get an advantage by setting up camp next to the hiding area, but that doesn’t seem to be working out for me. I had a great time as usual and really appreciate the efforts from everyone who makes this happen. I’m looking forward to future meetups with great people.

I try to get an advantage by setting up camp next to the hiding area, but that doesn’t seem to be working out for me. I had a great time as usual and really appreciate the efforts from everyone who makes this happen. I’m looking forward to future meetups with great people.
Personally I think u should get 1 of those back country electrified bear wire perimeter systems and just light they butts up next yeat

Set up some trip wires so when all those track stars are running back there they fall flat on their faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back