• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arsenal Platform

LOL. Unfortunately I'm prepping for a camping/fishing trip. It was delivered yesterday and I didn't even get a chance to open the package. I definitely won't be trying it out until after my trip but I may get some side by side pics of it versus the old version
That kinda nonsense is not what we signed up for.

Can’t believe our fate comes down to you, lol. You must be the one person in America that received one. It’s been very quiet so far. And you’re going on extended vacation, lol. You’re letting us down of course, but who cares. You get to go and catch some fish. Have a great trip. I’m sure you’ll have some reviews about it to catch up on by the time you get back and actually try yours.

Can’t believe our fate comes down to you, lol. You must be the one person in America that received one. It’s been very quiet so far. And you’re going on extended vacation, lol. You’re letting us down of course, but who cares. You get to go and catch some fish. Have a great trip. I’m sure you’ll have some reviews about it to catch up on by the time you get back and actually try yours.

LMAO. It’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I’ll definitely open the box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FedEx delays? Come on now. FedEx sends a tracking message “we have your package”.
This. It appears they missed the 1st-10th date for most folks. I’d respect it more if they just owned up to it than passing the buck to the shipper. It’s not like it’s a time crunch for the season and I’m sure it’ll be great and be so great most people forgive and forget though.

This. It appears they missed the 1st-10th date for most folks. I’d respect it more if they just owned up to it than passing the buck to the shipper. It’s not like it’s a time crunch for the season and I’m sure it’ll be great and be so great most people forgive and forget though.

The slide here isn’t admirable. 1 day ago they Facebook posted about their knee comfort band. Yet, no mention ever of shipping delays on the platforms. Same kind of thing happened last year.

1 March was the date. No communication of a change to buyers, but quietly extended dates. I guess they are confident that the product will rock. I’m hopeful, but a bit leery that it cams solidly. Time will tell, but how much time?

Lol, the LWCG Crossover has been showing it’s worth the wait. Why can’t these companies be more transparent?

The slide here isn’t admirable. 1 day ago they Facebook posted about their knee comfort band. Yet, no mention ever of shipping delays on the platforms. Same kind of thing happened last year.

1 March was the date. No communication of a change to buyers, but quietly extended dates. I guess they are confident that the product will rock. I’m hopeful, but a bit leery that it cams solidly. Time will tell, but how much time?

Lol, the LWCG Crossover has been showing it’s worth the wait. Why can’t these companies be more transparen?
I have the knee band, never on a tree, still has tags. It might be the best thing ever but I ordered it when it dropped and was “in stock” and then it didn’t ship for 21 days. I put it in a tote and said I wouldn’t do business with them again but they are better at marketing than I was/am at self restraint.

Both my purchases with them would lead me to think there is a pattern but I’m sure others have more positive experiences. As a consumer, for me, these things sour me on a company. I’d also note they are quick to respond from a customer service standpoint.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, when I make preorders that’s on me as much or more than the companies, I’m aware of the risks. I made a choice to fund things early. I own that. I do wish companies owned issues in their end. This will be a “game changer” platform and I’ll have to retract all this when I get my hands on it.

Competition is getting fierce out there, it’ll have to perform to keep up. But honestly I think it’s gonna be great. To come out with their first platform as good as it was, quickly iterated and make it better in the first couple months, I think the v2 is going to be great. Agree on everybody sucking and missing their promise dates, and I wonder if they had said March 15 if I would’ve kept my v1 and waited to pick up the new trophyline.

Last edited:
Just opened. This is the magnum 2.0. What do y’all want to see?

Size 12.5 boots on it

98bf512bb17093696b80035f085e623e.jpg

8549c927c575799b3be7afedb2dd662e.jpg

Definitely folds nice and flat

af00f3f8c043016c46e67a4f5cb2b2cd.jpg

a83754eb28af3daa5b03b24cd2667d8b.jpg

Packaging is same as last year. Unneeded expense in my mind but very nice
8908ec984b18ada156a4c0fcba82a6a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back