• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Blackhorn 209 Powder

Don’t put anything but blackhorn in that gun. Send an email to mark woodman and see if he has any ideas about ways you can get some. I just went through this as well. Beware of blackhorn scammers too. There’s a couple webpages claiming to be the manufacturer…

I don't know anything about this site or company. I was just looking to see what makes this so special. The site says if I can add it to the cart is it available and it let me add one.

I don't know anything about this site or company. I was just looking to see what makes this so special. The site says if I can add it to the cart is it available and it let me add one.

i'd be very wary of this site.

1) they have something that very few have.
2) much cheaper than others
3) their website uses phrases that bangalore Indians use.
4) they sell the product in quantities that hodgdon doesnt offer.
5) you click on one quantity and it shows you the other option

NM, this stuff shoots like smokeless. no smoke cloud when you shoot, cleanup is same as shotgun or smokeless powder rifle (you can clean next week and no problem), no sulfur, and you can shoot a dozen times and no swabbing. only downside for me is i need a much hotter primer to ignite. been using cci magnums but they are getting harder to find

i'd be very wary of this site.

1) they have something that very few have.
2) much cheaper than others
3) their website uses phrases that bangalore Indians use.
4) they sell the product in quantities that hodgdon doesnt offer.
5) you click on one quantity and it shows you the other option

NM, this stuff shoots like smokeless. no smoke cloud when you shoot, cleanup is same as shotgun or smokeless powder rifle (you can clean next week and no problem), no sulfur, and you can shoot a dozen times and no swabbing. only downside for me is i need a much hotter primer to ignite. been using cci magnums but they are getting harder to find
Gotcha. No, like I said I know nothing about this site and certainly don't vouch for it. I just saw they claimed to have it in stock.

The Buckhorn sounds pretty good in the cleanliness department. The supply seems to be the problem with it, and cost. Regular black is dirty as homemade sin but the good thing is that it can be made with 13th century technology.

Man I keep reading things like this and it makes me so happy that I bought a 5 lb jug of it years ago .

David

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Man I keep reading things like this and it makes me so happy that I bought a 5 lb jug of it years ago .

David

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
Sell me a pound? :smirk: :confounded:

add me to the list of who to PM :grimacing:
bought a muzzleloader today

Back