• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Molle Release Pouch

rober2wt

are there any release pouches or dump pouches people are using to carry a hand held release on their saddle molle? I know of kifaru, just looking for other options.

I saddle hunt 2-3 months a year, target shoot 12 months a year. My right hip is just my natural home for my release.

We are one.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

We are one.

Idk why I didn’t think of CGM… how’re the modifications to that bandit pack coming?

Lol

Depends on which one you are referring to. We have done 26 now. Most went awesome. 4 went OK and 2 went south with 1 having to be replaced.
2 in house now. Is one yours? Sorry brother, I don't know your real name vs SH handle.

Last edited:
Depends on which one you are referring to. We have done 26 now. Most went awesome. 4 went OK and 2 went south with 1 having to be replaced.

Love your honesty Brother!!

What are the dimensions on that pouch? Do ya think 8 feet or so of 6mm rope and a dangerously small 'biner might fit?

Love your honesty Brother!!

What are the dimensions on that pouch? Do ya think 8 feet or so of 6mm rope and a dangerously small 'biner might fit?
Yes sir! Easily. They are 7" x 6"

Idk why I didn’t think of CGM… how’re the modifications to that bandit pack coming?

Lol
Got it! Took me a minute. Going perfect t. Appreciate the clear, detailed notes!

Got it! Took me a minute. Going perfect t. Appreciate the clear, detailed notes!

Ha.

Sorry if it’s a bit OCD. I work with engineers every day, and the level of hand holding some of them need is maddening. But it bleeds over to daily life.

Last edited:
Back