• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

big bob

1. B

Please Close - WTS - Out on a Limb Big B.O.B. and UltimAider

Hello All! Long time watcher, first time seller. :) For sale are two items, both have only been used a few times and are in almost perfect condition. The discoloration on the edges of the platform is from where I lightly filed down the sharp edges: 1) Out on a Limb MFG Big B.O.B. one-stick...
  2. Dan - Atlanta

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick)

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick) Looks very easy to use and light weight. Check it out. Great Video Demonstration: Video: Full Kit: The full kit is great if you are needing all the components. I already have the 30" feet of...
  3. L

Big Bob Pack

I have an OOAL Big Bob coming in the mail and I want to get a pack that pairs well with it. I currently run a Cays 2.0 and I don’t like how the compression straps keep you from using basically the entire pack. I would love to see packs y’all run with this one stick. I really like the batwing...
Back