• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

cain method

1. Jake577

Cain method riggers belt

Anyone have suggestions of what Riggers belt they use for the cain method of climbing with the wild edge stepps? Looks like the easiest way to do it. Im just worried that the Riggers belts im seeing online are safe enough to be used for this method. what about this one...
  2. mn_booner

WE Stepps, big feet, give up or keep trying?

Hey Guys, I have 12 WE stepps and the WE aider that I have been trying to use as my climbing method and platform for saddle hunting. I am big guy, 6'4" 250lbs and size 14 feet. The WE stepps seem really slick as far as weight and packability go, but I am struggling with efficiently climbing...
Back