• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

eberlestock

1. St.CroixArcher

Sold Eberlestock F1 Mainframe EMOD Setup PRICE DROP Again

Selling my EMOD setup. Going to give it 24 hrs to try and sell all together. After that I’ll split it up. All prices tyd PayPal f&f or you pay the G&S fees or Venmo F1 mainframe mountain camo small tear on piece that holds webbing in belt see pic. $225 2- NWOT batwings mountain camo. $80 Vapor...
  2. Shakeandbake

WTB Eberlestock X2 pack

Anyone looking to get rid of a X2 pack?
  3. MyFingersDidThis

SOLD

Eberlestock X2 in Skye camo pattern. Brand new. Never been in the woods. Bought this with the Mystery Ranch Popup and went with the Mystery Ranch. Great pack, super comfortable, great layout for hauling everything you need. Deserves all the good reviews it gets. Would like to sell, but I...
  4. H

Eberlestock X2 - Molle Attachments???

I am a long time owner of an Eberlestock X2 and its been working great to carry all my gear in. I currently have the buttbucket attached to the molle on the bottom of the exterior of the pack, but haven't added anything else to the pack. What have you added to the X2 using the molle system...
  5. Crowbar

Backpack set up

how I fixed the short torso length of the eberlestock x2 backpack and how I carry full length lone wolf sticks
Back