• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

rangefinder

1. D

Rangefinders

I am between the Leupold 1400i and Full Draw 3. I can't find as much info on the 1400i. - Does it have the scan option? How many of you like/use the scan feature? - Does the 1400i account for steep angles at short yardages for archery setups? - Are both the Full Draw 3 and 1400i waterproof...
  2. SloMo

SloMo`s video review of the Bushnell G Force DX 1300 Arc Laser Rangefinder

Just a quick review of this Rangefinder. Its a good fit for me and I think saddle hunters in general . Enjoy
  3. SloMo

What range finder do you use and how do you like it.

I have been using a bushnell Scout DX w ARC for about 5 years now. While I was practicing my saddle skills in the rain and it finally quit. Changed the CR2 battery and got a display but moisture was everywhere. Did the bag of rice thing to no avail. This is what I just bought to replace it...
Back