• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sale

1. J

[SOLD] Wild Edge SteppLadder

This is a 10 pack of the steps with a bag that holds 10 and a bag that holds 8. There was a small tear in the larger bag but has been patched with Tear-Aid on the inside and outside. They are in good condition with 1 season of use on them. Selling for $130. Free shipping. Venmo or Paypal excepted.
  2. J

Sold-Please Delete_Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size- Lightly Used - $125

Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size for sale for $125. I have used this on 2 hunts but my waist size is extremely small at around 27 so it kept riding up on me and giving me hip pinch so I am now using the Phantom. Small discoloration of the blue on the right side of the amsteel bridge (see in...
  3. S

Huge Gear Dump ( Shikars, LW assault, Lone wolf Sticks, assault hang, Releases, broadheads).

All prices TYD, will ship next business day and provide tracking. - 4 -17" Shikars with 18" cables aiders - $320. Great condition - 3- Full length LW sticks - sold - 4 - Hawk Helium mini sticks- sold - 3- 150 Grain cuthroat broadheads (Left bevel) - Good condition, still shaving sharp- sold...
  4. S

Sold, please closePSE MACH 1(2020) RH 70lb For sale

PSE mach 1 in Kuiu Verde for sale. Excellent condition. Strings are like new. Only wear on the bow is where the sight and rest were attached. Bow is stupid fast and is as light as it gets. Retails for $1600, Will let it go for $1200 TYD. Will ship the next day. StonCarlto0 is my Ebay, over 100...
  5. S

WTB Carter Nock2it

Looking to purchase Carter nockon Nock2it, let me know if you have one available. Thanks
  6. S

Muck boots on clearance (walmart)

Muck boots on sale. Between $50-56 for most sizes. They probably won't last long. Retail is $139. Usually on sale for $129 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Muck-Boots-Edgewater-Classic-High-Waterproof-Work-Boot/993905400
  7. O

SOLD New Saddle - New Tribe Evolution Aero Hunter Size 1, never used!

SOLD
Back