• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

seat

1. Red Beard

A do it all platform

Talked with @kyler1945 about this a long time ago and I was going to try to bring something to market but never actually got around to prototyping it and the idea is so simple/easy I'm not sure anyone would buy it anyway. So here it is for yall to prototype and enjoy! Yall know I started out...
  2. Coathanger15

SOLD Original Waldrop Pac Seat

Purchased October of 2021. Made by David Waldrop before the production models were available. Paid a whopping $320 plus shipping at the time. Great product but just did not utilize it as I imagined i would. Practiced shooting out of it in my back yard a few times but only hunted with it...
  3. Red Beard

Take it and run with it

Was looking back through pictures I had taken over the past year and came across an idea I had that subsequently got overcome by... life. You know, the kind of thing that you put down and forget about after you're involved with something else? Anyway, thought I'd share it. Maybe it will spur...
  4. Red Beard

Pacseat mods: Putting the 'pack' in Pacseat, & other things

I received a Waldrop Pacseat recently and I REALLY like the thing. It is super-comfortable and extremely light weight. My overall appreciation for it is a 4 out of 5. Think I had a misunderstanding about the 'pac' part of the name though. I thought that it could be used as a pack frame to pack...
  5. Murph4028

WTB LW or XOP hand climber seat

Lone wolf or XOP is fine. I only need the seat. If anyone wants to get rid of one. Thanks.
  6. DanO

WTS: XOP seat platform and i-beam post

I have the XOP seat platform and i-beam I'm looking to sell. I've gone a different direction and didn't use these. These are no longer available separately from XOP, but are included in this kit for $119.99: https://xopoutdoors.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/i-beam I-beam is stock...
Back