• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tactisaddle

1. Warsons Regulators

Platform suggestions

Just got my Tactisaddle couple days ago, standing on the seat of a old tree stand using it as a platform. Platform is the route I want to go. What’s suggestions everyone have? For light, sturdy, simple to operate and easy on the wallet?
  2. Warsons Regulators

New to saddle hunting

Hello I live in Michigan and am new to saddle hunting. I recently purchased a Tactisaddle from Mr. John Tucker. I went with a Tactisaddle cuz I like the fact that it is very basic and in my opinion very minimal.
Back