• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

trophy line

1. RandomHero18

WTS Trophyline Covert Saddle New in box or used

Selling two trophyline covert saddles one is new in the box the other was used for 4 sits last season. Trying to free up some money to get a latitude method 2 and a wingman or other one stick after trying out a friends. The new one is in the box with tags on only taken out for pictures and is...
  2. Shakeandbake

WTS Trophyline knee pads SOLD

In excellent shape, bought them as a spare but did use them a time or two. $20 tyd
  3. T

Saddle Hunting Comparisons TETHRD - TROPHYLINE - CRUZR

If you are looking for a saddle to get in to and are wondering which one to go with, here are a few "The Element" guys reviewed on Youtube. The Cruzr just dropped their version of a "mini foot stand" and it's legit! You guys should go check them out.
  4. S

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Trophyline Saddle $75 (older model) - Wild Edge Steps (5)

5 wild edge steps. Been on the tree for practice a handful of times. (SOLD to VTBOWHUNT pending funds) Older Model XL Trophy Line Saddle with nice dump pouch. Super comfortable but have two other saddles now.$75tyd obo PayPal goods and services...I’ll take care of fees. message with any questions
  5. rabidd099

FS: Large Trophyline Tree Ambush Tree Saddle + TL pouch + TL kneepads

For sale is a used 2007 Trophyline Tree Ambush Tree Saddle Size Large. Bridge was well cared for and is still in good shape. I cut off the elastic straps that snagged and the rear tree stand tie in loop to cut wieght and replaced them with tool belt suspenders that can be removed easily if you...
  6. Vtbow

TL (Trophy Line) Tree Saddle Neoprene Size (m) $155 TYD

Good condition TL size Medium neoprene tree saddle. All original, no mods. This is the older model with the original attached lineman's belt(which I really like). Will include original camo TL carrying bag which is in excellent condition. I do not have a TL tether for this, but I will...
Back