• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

1 3/4" Suspension Webbing - Where are you ordering?

jhunter13

SH Member
Im running low on my 1 3/4 Inch Berry Compliant Coyote Tan with Yellow Stripes or Black Heavy Nylon Webbing that I always ordered from Country Brook Design.

For those making saddles with this webbing, any ideas where/who else I can order some?

@JCLINE84 - Are you still using the same webbing on the Transformer?

Thanks

Im running low on my 1 3/4 Inch Berry Compliant Coyote Tan with Yellow Stripes or Black Heavy Nylon Webbing that I always ordered from Country Brook Design.

For those making saddles with this webbing, any ideas where/who else I can order some?

@JCLINE84 - Are you still using the same webbing on the Transformer?

Thanks
Yeah when I can find it. That stuff is getting harder and harder to find. Country Brook sold out of the close out supply they had for cheap. I’m paying almost double price for it lately. You can get some at strapworks but their website makes it hard to find. They have it in different colors though.
I have to order some webbing this week. I can order you a smaller roll of it when I order mine if you want me to and just ship it to you when it gets here.

Yeah when I can find it. That stuff is getting harder and harder to find. Country Brook sold out of the close out supply they had for cheap. I’m paying almost double price for it lately. You can get some at strapworks but their website makes it hard to find. They have it in different colors though.
I have to order some webbing this week. I can order you a smaller roll of it when I order mine if you want me to and just ship it to you when it gets here.
Thanks man. Thats a genrous offer. I found it it on strapworks in a color that works. Appreciate the assistance!

Back