• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

1 sticking specific boot suggestions

Kevin2

I’m looking for a boot that would work better on a 3 step aider one stick set up. Lightweight would be nice, but mostly looking for a boot that’s better designed for 1 sticking . I don’t know what that would be, if it would be a stiffer boot or what?

any opinions would be great.

lol clearly I am way older and my body is way more ruined than you yours, because there’s no way I could get up the tree in a pair of crocs lol lucky you.
I've one sticked in crocs bro, just wear whatever you've already been wearing.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

What are you wearing now, and what's wrong with them?

It would probably be cheaper to add some material to the rungs of your aider than replace a perfectly good pair of boots. Maybe some rigid hose or PEX tubing, slit to fit?

I used my Irish setter havocs. I think that they just aren’t stiff enough. I was hoping to hear from somebody that had a similar experience one sticking.
What are you wearing now, and what's wrong with them?

It would probably be cheaper to add some material to the rungs of your aider than replace a perfectly good pair of boots. Maybe some rigid hose or PEX tubing, slit to fit?

Back