• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

100gr. Rocket Sidewinder @ Wally World

Sipsey

This is a great price on a very good mechanical. I’ve used Rockets for years with no issues. $19.96

35913373-09A7-4622-B696-1407DDBA4868.jpeg

Not that this isn't a good price but be sure to check back after the season ends. Typically they'll drop to half off and then another half. Could end up finding them around $5
They only had 2 packs. I seriously doubt they will have any left to reduce.

Could definitely be the case. However, 'find the ridiculously cheap broadheads at walmart' is one of my favorite games and is why I am shooting slick trick grizz tricks this year at $6 for a 3 pack.

Go to the inner city Walmarts they don't sell many hunting products but still stock them. Had a buddy pick up a half pallet of corn and mineral for .50 a bag

Rocket makes one of the best mechanicals. If you can find the 125 rocket steelhead is a beast! I know the insert isn't correct, just getting a picture. Awesome head though Screenshot_2015-12-04-21-14-59.png

Rocket makes one of the best mechanicals. If you can find the 125 rocket steelhead is a beast! I know the insert isn't correct, just getting a picture. Awesome head though View attachment 17311
I used the stricknine head for a few deer till they discontinued them. Huge cutting area, and cheap. The sidewinder is close to the stricknine. I like the trokar tip. I’ve heard good things about your steelheads too.

Back