• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 panel saddle recommendations

I find my Transformer very comfortable. I lean mostly. When sitting an additional backband could be nice but I don’t get into that position often.

I recently tried the latitude method one and two. I thought the one was more comfortable. was my first sit in a two panel though and only for a short time.

I can vouch for the Transformer and the first gen Method.
They are totally different and both are awesome.

I’ve sat dawn till dusk in an ESS with no back band and no problems. With that said I just bought a method for next season to try out.

I can highly recommend the Treehopper Recon. I just did a full season in mine, and I love it. No need for a back band for me. I am mostly a sitter. I have done some 8 hour sits. Most are in the 4-to-5-hour range. I hunted 40 days this season with most being morning and evening sit. I would say maybe 70 to 75 sits.

Any feedback on the cruzr archon??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an archon but generally limited on how much feedback I can provide. I've only had it a few months and haven't spent more than an hour in it at a time; but it's very comfortable and I don't think i'll need a back band. I can get it adjusted up pretty close to mid-back if I want to. This is about where my bad back starts so it works well for me. It's a bit bulky but I don' thave experience with any of the others for comparison.

I liked the Treehopper Recon, but with the caveat that I did the bungee belt mod. Hunted one season without the bungee mod and half a season with it. Makes a huge different in keeping it tight for the walk in. Still have it too. Ended up buying the TX5 Lonestar.

Back