• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2-Piece Fixed Quiver suggestions

gcr0003

SH Member
Looking for something that is low profile and 2 piece for my Elite Synergy. I see elite has there own two piece and I also came across tight spot pivot. Not sure how close they mount to the bow but I’m really looking for something that nests tight. What do y’all have for suggestions? Pics mounted on your bow would be extra helpful. Thanks.348DC28D-D66B-4B52-927C-CF7900460218.jpeg2C167A04-B20F-4AA1-BE54-C138C2D6BF58.jpeg

I had an elite 4 arrow 2 piece quiver in the past on an Elite Impulse. It was nice. I don’t have any experience with the other ones mentioned but I’d buy it again if I was in the market, plus you should be able to match it to your bow.

I have the pivot. I do not recommend it. Yes you can adjust it in/out/up/down/forward/backward ect. The problem is that no matter how hard you crank down on the screws it still moves some. Example, as you load it up with arrows, when you’re done the first arrow may need to be shoved up more. It’s just not ridged.

I have the pivot. I do not recommend it. Yes you can adjust it in/out/up/down/forward/backward ect. The problem is that no matter how hard you crank down on the screws it still moves some. Example, as you load it up with arrows, when you’re done the first arrow may need to be shoved up more. It’s just not ridged.
Thanks a lot for this info!

I’ve got the one piece altra and it’s great, gets real tight to the bow and is solid. I’d assume the 2 piece is the same but just not removable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The altra looks cool but more money than I want to spend

Yeah I don’t love the price but love the quiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the final testing stage of making a 2pc quiver.

Fully 3d printed out of ASA.

With TPU Grippers. IMG_2214.jpeg
hood that fits broad heads up to 1 3/8” broadheads
IMG_2170.jpeg
Bottom gripper.

I used a version of this hunting for 5 months now.

And have a couple out there for testing.

Pm if you want to try one out.

I am in the final testing stage of making a 2pc quiver.

Fully 3d printed out of ASA.

With TPU Grippers. View attachment 97136
hood that fits broad heads up to 1 3/8” broadheads
View attachment 97137
Bottom gripper.

I used a version of this hunting for 5 months now.

And have a couple out there for testing.

Pm if you want to try one out.
Nice work!

Back