• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 step aider??

Gary330

SH Member
Ive got my heliums cut down and really like the way they are more packable now. What i am missing is a two step aider. I have the tubular webbing and tied a single loop cayg aider for my full length sticks but now i need a two step aider to get me up to my first step on shorter sticks and still be about 7 feet to the top of my stick. Anybody know of a good way to DIY a two step aider? Unsure of what knots to use to keep my step spacing from slipping down if that makes sense. Seems like two steps is all i need to get there.

Back