• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 stick climbing??

Ehlusive

What you guys using? K/s, aiders, etc? I was considering a 2/3 step aider CAYG. On lone wolfs. Thinking maybe 14ft top step possibly 15. Just limit is how high to set stick height. I think 7 ft to versa is max probably only 6.5 ft. I'm 5'9"

for what you are looking to do, it is almost just as easy to 1 stick, and only carry a single stick, then you could get however high you wanted to

I use 2-3 shikar mini sticks with a 5 step movable aider then repel back down. Worked very well for me all last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 6’1 using the EWO knaider swaider with the hawk helium minis I can typically get my platform to around I think 12-13 ft I think with just 2 sticks. If I really stretch it I think the highest I’ve gotten too was 15 with2 sticks.

Back