Time to enter for the 2019/2020 deer contest! Please post in this thread if you would like to participate by including the words "I'm in". Anything else will be deleted. Entry deadline is 11:59 pm September 12th.
You must have a minimum of 100 posts AND you must have been a member of this site prior to May 1st, 2019 to participate.
1. The kill must be out of a saddle style stand, any legal weapon is allowed.
2. Whitetail, blacktail, mule and sika deer are permitted.
3. Does are worth 5 points, bucks are worth 5 points + 1 point for each antler point 1 inch or longer. A photo of any questionable points is to be provided.
4. Only 2 deer are allowed per person, one of which may count as a buck. You may submit a second buck in place of a doe for 5 points. So you can enter 1 buck and 1 antlerless deer, 2 antlerless deer, or 2 bucks, but the second buck will only count for 5 points. New addition: **You may upgrade your buck as many times as desired**
5. A photo of the hunter and saddle (either laying on the ground or on the hunter) with the full body of the deer is required to be posted in the official deer contest thread for submission. If you have 1000 posts or more you do not need to include the saddle in your photo, I will take your word on the honor system.
6. The contest will end on February 15th, 2020. Any bucks killed prior to the official start of the contest will be accepted if they meet the above criteria.
7. The team with the most points wins.
All required information is to be posted in the "Official 2020 Deer Contest Submission" Thread.
I guess you'll have to shoot a buck with 5 extra pointsWhat no Roosevelt Elk allowed? I'm in anyway, lol, although I can only get one deer tag here in WA, so put me on the JV team! Hmmm, what about folks that can only get one deer in their state? Starting 5 points in the hole.... Extra points for Blackbear or cougar?