• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2019 Single Hawk Helium with Harken Cam Cleat SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon

Still has that new stick smell! Used it 4 times to give 1 sticking a go. Currently has Sterling 6mm accessory cord for rope mod and Harken 300# working load cleat. Haven’t had any issues with my petite 225#. Will ship with all the original suction cup hardware, versa button and strap.

Single stick will run $49 and cam cleat $32 if you can get the stick. Will take $65 buyer ships.

OR trade for madrock safeguard.

a3d37a47e53c91b9b83c7115f5d0217a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not a fan of the one stixking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the one stixking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked it up on a whim and couldn’t resist trying the cam cleat. Steps and knaider are my go to with the LWHC coming close behind as I practice with it more.

Haven’t practiced enough 1 stick to have an informed opinion other than I didn’t like doing it with the stock strap. Rope mod makes a huge difference. Also cutting this down and adding an aider would be a positive. Since I wasn’t sure didn’t want to cut it in case someone was looking for a stock “4th” stick.

Don’t really need to sell it just am not going to invest the time this season and thought someone could put it to use now. If not no problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back