2019 Team 2 Thread

Murph4028

Yeah buddy. I found out I'll only be able to hunt Saturdays for the most part with some Fridays here and there so hopefully I still produce. Any luck?

DanO

I'm in the same boat @Murph4028, can only hunt a few Saturdays. I apologize up front for my lack of hunting time - hope to contribute at least a doe to the cause, lol. Between my real job and this other venture I'm involved in now I don't expect to have much time at all.

Last edited:

Davis21

This gonna be fun! Good luck everybody, stay safe and let’s goooo!

Ontariofarmer

Self employed but still have to hunt around work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tree_ghost

Well it looks like I’ll be in the woods less than in previous seasons but I should still manage at minimum 2 days a week. I’m about to start hanging cams in my areas. Typically I don’t have any big deer in the summer because there all out in the ag. However come hunting season they pour into my thickets looking for safety...oh how incorrect they are

sdonx

Of course Flinginairos, of course you did. Stone cold killer. Glad to be on your team. An inspiration for sure.
Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Davis21

Congrats man! Our season opens up on 24th, but will be out of town until October 1. Then it’s go time! Hopefully I can carry my weight

Hebeskibe

Nice buck,I've never taken a velvet buck my buck seasons start in October however I got a doe yesterday no pictures I have to get 3 does to be able to get three bucks it's called earn a buck I will make sure I have my camera from now on