• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2019 Team 2 Thread

Checking in boys! How y’all doing? I’m pumped about this contest!

Yeah buddy. I found out I'll only be able to hunt Saturdays for the most part with some Fridays here and there so hopefully I still produce. Any luck?

I'm in the same boat @Murph4028, can only hunt a few Saturdays. I apologize up front for my lack of hunting time - hope to contribute at least a doe to the cause, lol. Between my real job and this other venture I'm involved in now I don't expect to have much time at all.

Last edited:
This gonna be fun! Good luck everybody, stay safe and let’s goooo!

Self employed but still have to hunt around work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well it looks like I’ll be in the woods less than in previous seasons but I should still manage at minimum 2 days a week. I’m about to start hanging cams in my areas. Typically I don’t have any big deer in the summer because there all out in the ag. However come hunting season they pour into my thickets looking for safety...oh how incorrect they are

What’s up guys! I went ahead and got us started with a buck on the ground!
b95519031c9875231337cd22ebf68f09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course Flinginairos, of course you did. Stone cold killer. Glad to be on your team. An inspiration for sure.
Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats man! Our season opens up on 24th, but will be out of town until October 1. Then it’s go time! Hopefully I can carry my weight

Nice buck,I've never taken a velvet buck my buck seasons start in October however I got a doe yesterday no pictures I have to get 3 does to be able to get three bucks it's called earn a buck I will make sure I have my camera from now on

Back