• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 Contest trash talk.

I'm mad I missed out on the sign up! I haven't been on here to much since season started. Next year team teddy's taking home the gold!

I'd be willing to give you 5 points if you can save that broadhead. Ouch! How are you liking that EZ V? Other that killing that stump? Ive been looking at a few reviews since my eyes are getting old.
I think I saved it. I chopped it out. Put a small mark in the side where I hit it with the chisel. It would have been good if I didn't do that. But I think I can sharpen it out. Call it a seration. Gonna play with it tommorow. So my arrows ended up heavy. So slowed it way down. I had to get a 200FPS insert. If you not gonna shot past 30 yrds Its awsome. I was moving around at different yards and shooting kill shots. Shoots better to me if I don't over think it. But at 35+ my arrows really start dropping. (How I got the stump) So was easy to miss judge. I think it would be better with a fast bow. Tighten up the group some. Hope to kill a doe with it this weekend to see how it performs in real life. Paper is one thing. Real life is another.

Anthrax kills thousands of deer, goats, and other animals that are not vaccinated for it when there is an outbreak.

They actually had a chemical that was used for anesthesia to stop breathing functions during surgery that was legal in places for some time. There was a “pod” that went behind the broadhead, you could shoot a deer in the foot and they would die because they couldn’t breathe.

Back