• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2022 Trash Talk

gcr0003

SH Member
Glad to see @Weldabeast is back for two years in a row. I’m thinking he just enjoys the trash talk so I had to get another thread started for this year. Who bought his membership this year? I got skunked last year and let my team down so I have no room to talk. Just getting this kicked off for fun. LETS GOOOOOO!!!!
4D074D0A-D1B6-4FEB-990A-31710C1C7CFC.jpeg

I’m going to move to FL in October with a busted patellar tendon and still kill more deer than @Weldabeast with my eyes closed.

Well, not literally because that would be dangerous, unethical and I already have a hard enough time killing deer as it is.

But wait…back to trash talk!

Attachments

• 946B5E9A-66B6-48FD-A5E5-D72C2E800747.jpeg
    946B5E9A-66B6-48FD-A5E5-D72C2E800747.jpeg
    751 KB · Views: 53
I’m going to move to FL in October with a busted patellar tendon and still kill more deer than @Weldabeast with my eyes closed.

Well, not literally because that would be dangerous, unethical and I already have a hard enough time killing deer as it is.

But wait…back to trash talk!
Well..... for a man who don't go heels, u run ur mouth kinda reckless don't ya

Gcr003....I don't know who to believe but I got my eye on u

And I can’t forget about @Nutterbuster
4607fd8f1494aec6968ab11f2afa2b2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I gotta say is I've been on 3 teams.

1st place
2nd place
1st place again

That crisp $20 I slip in papasquirrel's pocket every year really pays off.
Wait . . . @redsquirrel , you didn't give the scorekeeper a cut when you told me to make sure @Nutterbuster's
team did well! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

EDIT: Just for that I'm claiming @thedutchtouch for my team. He's already got 7 points on the board.

Back