• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

$28 tasco SD card quick question

backstrap19

What size/class of card are most people having luck with? Im about to buy several of these, and not sure which cards to buy to go with them. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

What size/class of card are most people having luck with? Im about to buy several of these, and not sure which cards to buy to go with them. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!
Hope this helps.
I have a video on these tasco.
Actually 2 videos.
Early season then late. I use strictly 16gb up yo 32gb.
32-is max i believe.
Me and @Jhand were picking these up at walmart for as low as 10$ in febuary and march.
These cameras worked great for us all last year again i use standard ssd cards 16-32 gb
The blue ones. They are super common name brand. Cant remember the name though lol. Scan disc i think . Lmao
the one thing you need to remember to do every time you change or check the cards is format them.
For some reason i have found these cameras are super needy when it comes to the cards.
All my cameras are always set on video so i use bigger gb cards.
here is the link to my channel
Tascos mid season 1st video
2nd video Tasco 2nd video

Hope this helps.
I have a video on these tasco.
Actually 2 videos.
Early season then late. I use strictly 16gb up yo 32gb.
32-is max i believe.
Me and @Jhand were picking these up at walmart for as low as 10$ in febuary and march.
These cameras worked great for us all last year again i use standard ssd cards 16-32 gb
The blue ones. They are super common name brand. Cant remember the name though lol. Scan disc i think . Lmao
the one thing you need to remember to do every time you change or check the cards is format them.
For some reason i have found these cameras are super needy when it comes to the cards.
All my cameras are always set on video so i use bigger gb cards.
here is the link to my channel
Tascos mid season 1st video
2nd video Tasco 2nd video

Thank you for this info! It helps a lot! Ill check out your vids!

I have ran several of these the last 3-4 years. I have found that 16 or 32G cards are fine. For reliability, I format the cards each time I pull the pictures off them. If I don't do the format of the card, I will usually have issues with the camera taking pictures on a non formatted card.

Back