• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

3 - 4 Arrow Quiver

GreginPA

SH Member
Hey guys.

I'm in the market for a new quiver. The one I have uses a thumb screw to hold it to the bow. Last year I dropped the screw while up in the tree. I was lucky enough to see approximately where it landed and I was able to find it. However, I'm looking to get a new one so it isn't a problem.

I bought a Redline RL1 3 arrow carbon quiver today and I really liked it until I realized it doesn't have a tree stand loop or even screws on the hood where I could easily attach one.

I've spent some serious time trying to research 3 arrow quivers and I can't find one that suits my needs, so I thought maybe one of you might have an idea. Here are my requirements:
  1. Quick attach with a lever of some sort, no thumb screw
  2. Tree stand loop or the possibility to add one under a hood screw
  3. 3-4 arrows
  4. Holds 3 arrows with broad heads comfortably
  5. Price $175 ish
So far I found this alpine one that seems to fit my criteria. https://lancasterarchery.com/products/alpine-waypoint-quiver-3-arrow?variant=41270667509946

I may just end up drilling holes in the RL 1.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Can’t say about the quiver but for a hanging loop, just take a continuous loop or similar and girth hitch it to the quiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t say about the quiver but for a hanging loop, just take a continuous loop or similar and girth hitch it to the quiver.

yeah that's my plan for the RL1 if I don't find anything else. Just need to use a line that is stiff so it holds shape.

I use a 3 arrow kwikee quiver. Completely covers long fixed broadheads(grizzlystik and longer) if you remove the foam insert. Has a quick release tab to remove the quiver. It doesn’t have a loop but you could easily add one to the top or backside. Oh and it’s inexpensive, like $30.
Another contender is an alpine softloc. Meets two of the three, a loop could easily be added.

With my crossbow I just use a nite ize gear tie on the quiver. With my bow I use the sidewinder with my gear paracord threw the belt loops. I also use it a lot in my yard when practicing.
You can pair it with the $30 3 arrow quiver and have money left for some nice broadheads!
2993AE92-77D4-4AC0-802E-158A765A59CD.jpg

This is what I use for a bow hanger, my quiver is very similar. It’s just an amsteel continuous loop hitched to the riser.

756a849de248d2804bf5d9ca9604cec4.jpg

I've got an Alpine Bear Claw 5 Arrow Quiver.

I've modified it somewhat. I still hunt and use a Magnus Bowpod to keep my bow upright and next to me in my folding chair.

https://www.bowhunterssupplystore.com/magnus-bowpod-holder/

The legs screw together and take up one slot in my quiver.

The Kwikee Quiver this replaced set the nocks below the bottom of the riser so they'd be in the dirt while the bow is on the bipod. I was able to mount the Bear Claw at an angle, and put some spacers to extend the hood by an inch or so, to keep my nocks out of the dirt. I have yet to add a hanging loop to the hood but it will be a simple matter to wrap a wire tie to the hood bolts.

I really like it. I could add one of @Redbeard's bow blinds, keep the Bowpod sticks, and still have 3 arrows in my quiver.

I use a 3 arrow kwikee quiver. Completely covers long fixed broadheads(grizzlystik and longer) if you remove the foam insert. Has a quick release tab to remove the quiver. It doesn’t have a loop but you could easily add one to the top or backside. Oh and it’s inexpensive, like $30.
Another contender is an alpine softloc. Meets two of the three, a loop could easily be added.
I have the 4 arrow version kwikee on 2 of my compounds. They work really well and I like that the hood totally covers my cutthroat BH.

my favorite but works best with 3 blade heads but can do others (pre cuts in hood are 3 blade and the quiver hood scallops are in a 3 blade shape)

light and quiet and has the loop and latch you want

Back