• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

3D Printing Help!

spear0

Let’s start with the fact that I don’t do anything ordinary and I understand that this is a one of a kind need. I shoot heavy arrows and struggle to get a set up that will handle TAC every year. I need to shoot out to 120 yards without having fletching contact on my sight housing. I don’t use a peep so the housing isn’t important I just need the 2 dots. I have come up with a working prototype that gave me an extra inch of clearance, but it is very rudimentary and could in my opinion be cleaned up significantly with a 3D printed version. Hope that there are some folks on here that might be willing to help me out. Here is a picture of the idea and one of the first attempt.
dde1bc6300e744ff6adc3e6be4ff208e.jpg

75256b796b098de3f25b1411179d8ab5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back