• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

3D Trad shoot in Alabama

I've never been to any archery event. Never even been to a range or archery shop for that matter. If love to get together and shoot a bunch with other folks. I'm sure if have a great time and probably learn a thing or two

Shaun

Come on, bring a tent. This will be a good 1st one to go to. I don't even know if they keeping score. Just going shoot. That's how I like to roll. I go to practice for hunting, not win a tournament. I shoot for lungs not score rings. Too many things to stress over, archery isn't one of them for me.

I can't get away Friday until late so I think I'll just leave early Saturday morning. I have a 4.5 hour ride to get there.

Back