• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

3d trad shoot

swampsnyper

Howard Hill South Eastern Classic
June 3,4,5
Tannehill State Park in McCalla, Alabama
http://tannehill.org/

Going to have lots of venders, so you can check out equipment and shoot different bows onsite. Lots of door prizes. Probably a few raffles and such also as usual. You can rent a camp spot for a camper on the campground or get a tent spot right by the shoot. BBQ dinner served Saturday night.\

Going to be a fun weekend. Come out and shoot and meet and greet.

It's 345 miles and a little over 5 hours to dRive, but I'm gonna ask for Friday the 3rd off to see if I can swing it, maybe stay one night and leave Saturday late

5 hour drive for me too. Saturday night is when they will give the door prizes and raffles. Good night to stay. Better off working Friday and get there Saturday morning to shoot and spend the night.

Way to far for me, take some pics if you have time and post em.

Ill be at the ibo trad worlds in Tn in July.

Back