• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

3v outlaw ii sling pack

twobiscuit

SH Member
Does anyone use the 3v outlaw ii sling pack? I have a trophy line edp platform and am wondering if it will fit. I watched average jack archery's video about it and the predator platform looked to fit very easily. I'm not so sure about the edp

i use the Outlaw sling but i do not have an EDP to test out in it, what are the dimensions?
the wing part of the non-XL version of the predator fits snugly inside it

Does anyone use the 3v outlaw ii sling pack? I have a trophy line edp platform and am wondering if it will fit. I watched average jack archery's video about it and the predator platform looked to fit very easily. I'm not so sure about the edp
I should be getting an EDP in on trade today. I have a 3V sling pack too. I'll let you know if it fits if the EDP comes in today.

No go. It almost fits but I couldn't get the zippers to close. You could easily rig something up to keep it from falling and I shook it around a little bit and it stayed in the pack fine. One cinch strap around the pack would keep it in and then before you climbed up you could take the cinch strap off and just be able to access it at HH. It would most likely stay in there on a one stick or certainly a regular stick climb up the tree IMHO. EDP and 3V Outlaw1.JPG

Attachments

• EDP and 3V Outlaw3.JPG
    EDP and 3V Outlaw3.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 101
  • EDP and 3V Outlaw2.JPG
    EDP and 3V Outlaw2.JPG
    531.5 KB · Views: 102
No go. It almost fits but I couldn't get the zippers to close. You could easily rig something up to keep it from falling and I shook it around a little bit and it stayed in the pack fine. One cinch strap around the pack would keep it in and then before you climbed up you could take the cinch strap off and just be able to access it at HH. It would most likely stay in there on a one stick or certainly a regular stick climb up the tree IMHO. View attachment 50039
cheers, i figured the width would be too much, not height

No go. It almost fits but I couldn't get the zippers to close. You could easily rig something up to keep it from falling and I shook it around a little bit and it stayed in the pack fine. One cinch strap around the pack would keep it in and then before you climbed up you could take the cinch strap off and just be able to access it at HH. It would most likely stay in there on a one stick or certainly a regular stick climb up the tree IMHO. View attachment 50039
Do you think an ion one stick would fit in there with the edp on the outside?

You tell me. Here are some crude measurements. 3V Outlaw II pack length.jpg

Attachments

• 3V Outlaw II pack width.jpg
    3V Outlaw II pack width.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 3V Outlaw II pack depth.jpg
    3V Outlaw II pack depth.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 50
It's 14" over all length. The top platform part is 7.5" deep and 10" wide. The bottom step is 5.5" deep and 10" wide

I own the sling myself and I have a homemade platform but I don't put it inside the pack I put it on the outside using the strap.

For what it's worth, I got the 3v outlaw. I played around and tried to get the edp to fit. When I put it like you showed in the pics, it wouldn't fit. I tried turning it 180 degrees. It fit and the zipper closed. Just in case you wanna use the edp and the 3v pack

For what it's worth, I got the 3v outlaw. I played around and tried to get the edp to fit. When I put it like you showed in the pics, it wouldn't fit. I tried turning it 180 degrees. It fit and the zipper closed. Just in case you wanna use the edp and the 3v pack
Really, you fit it inside width ways? Can you post a couple of pics when you get a minute? Thank you. I guess I figured it just wouldn't fit that way at all so I didn't try.

It will zip up but it's a little bit tight. I think the bag will loosen up as the season goes on though. I don't need a huge bag early season so hopefully this one will be good
42ecbafb2eb6c1e89e104c63dd01848c.jpg
54a15b75b676db5f1d6c66bd5d0fc9cb.jpg

I absolutely love this pack for short and early season hunts. It is loud though (it's also cheap)...I would pay someone to replicate this with quieter zippers and fabric with a few other minor changes as well.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I hope it's not too loud. It looks to be almost perfect for what I wanna do with it.

Back