• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

42" Daisy aider by Custom Amsteel Product

Napali

I have been looking at all the different variations and would like to start with 1 step since I have never used one and this to me looks very adjustable and easy to use. Does anyone have pros/cons on this product? I am using it with 30"Helium sticks. I may size down next year but this is what i have for this year.

I went ahead and decided to try this and since it is my 1st time using an aider I thought after watching 6,000 videos that starting with a 1 step would tell me if this is for me. 1st time I tried it I went out in backyard with no harness just to get a feel and it was not easy. Went out today with harness on and that made a huge difference. For never using one I went up in confidence 2 sections and back down with no issues. Leaning back a little let's you get your toe into tree and also help with weight distribution as you step up. The daisy chain is nice because you can select how close/far you want the step to be. I am in my mid 50's so my agility isn't what is used to be but that is ok because I am still hunting!

Back