• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

5 WE Steps: let's make a deal!

mprooch

IMG_4768.jpegIMG_4769.jpeg
I was sure I was gonna love using these with a knaider/swaider set up. I didn't. It's not bad, just not my thing. Can get as high and easier with two sticks and a moveable aider or SRT up a preset.

So, time to release 'em back into the wild. Picked these up from Jamie Cline in the fall, practiced a bunch with 'em but never hunted off them. Dunno if they were new when Jamie had them, but don't think he used them a lot. These have the original straps (pre stretched nicely), the original bag, and some camo wrap to keep 'em quiet.

Whatcha got in trade? I've got some other stuff that can go into sweeten the pot, if needed, but it's mostly odds n' ends: Couple of water bottle and other style dump bags, a tehrd 11 mm tether, maybe other stuff if I dig in the storage totes. Can let 'em go for straight up cash, too, or a mix 'n match of trade and money. Nothing out there I have to have and playing with house money here a bit, so let's make a deal!

Bump for wheeling and dealing. Would trade for quality vest (xl or xxl, pending brand), maybe a smaller diameter lineman’s belt with a mechanical, or straight up sell em for a good offer.

Back