• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

(7) 200gr Grizzlystick Samurai Right Single Bevel Broadheads (SOLD) please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcr0003

SH Member
7E5F1CEC-FC80-44E7-857A-CC58342CD6E8.jpeg2017431A-5CC5-4538-A352-177656EAE654.jpeg

I’m left handed so I’m wanting to get some left bevel Broadheads instead. I have shot one or two of these into a foam target but never into a deer or ground. You’ll likely need to sharpen them yourself as many of them I have not even taken out of the original packing.

(7) Seven Right Bevel Grizzlystick 200gr Samuari Facory second Broadheads.
$100 TYD PayPal F&F or $104 PayPal G&S

Thanks!

I WILL NOT BUY
I WILL NOT BUY
I WILL NOT BUY

BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP SO SOMEONE ELSE BUYS

:weary:

....have you weighed them to see how close to 200 they actually are?

I WILL NOT BUY
I WILL NOT BUY
I WILL NOT BUY

BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP SO SOMEONE ELSE BUYS

:weary:

....have you weighed them to see how close to 200 they actually are?
No but I think the person I bought them from did and they were all around +/- 7 grains at the most.

Glad you guys did..I almost purchased them back. Not sure what I would have done with them.

Glad I could help! I tried to resist but they were calling to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back