• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

8mm & Kong’s vs Tethrd and ropeman

Dpitchford921

I’m trying to decide if switching from the Tethrd system to the wild edge system is a good move. I like the idea of smaller ropes and the Kong making noise doesn’t bother me a bit I know how to silence it. But is it worth getting a new system.

Both systems will work awesome. Its the bulk that you'd be saving on. If the savings in bulk is worth the cost to ya, go for it. If the money is spent better somewhere else, I'd go that route. You already have 1 tether. You just gotta think is there anything else I could spend $100 on that would benefit me more.

Im gunna tell ya right now. If you do buy the 8mm and kong, dont sell your other setup. You'll regret it and you'll go buy another. Its nice to have options.

Back