• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A better alternative

These are the type of threads I have missed.

I agree. There used to be daily threads like this. Most of them making fun of @huck72412 but, I haven't seen one of them in months. Even though I think @Jefferson10940 gave us all a great opportunity when he mentioned a certain Georgian spinning him around 20 times and kicking him towards a tree. I assume huck is who he was talking about but, was just too embarrassed to mention he was hunting with him. :)

I agree. There used to be daily threads like this. Most of them making fun of @huck72412 but, I haven't seen one of them in months. Even though I think @Jefferson10940 gave us all a great opportunity when he mentioned a certain Georgian spinning him around 20 times and kicking him towards a tree. I assume huck is who he was talking about but, was just too embarrassed to mention he was hunting with him. :)
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

model24b.jpg

I try not to pick on @huck72412 too much anymore. After my 1-42 cornhole record against him at saddlepalooza the first time I met him Picking on him was still fun. He’s a good sport about it anyway. After showing up to saddlepalooza this year on Saturday and finding him in such poor condition, barely able to function and still not being able to beat him I give up. I’ve seen people look better the day after a triple bypass and all he suffered from was over hydration induced dehydration. Still my efforts were in vain. It wasn’t even worth watching. I think the occasional passerby would stop long enough to mutter that the fat guy really sucks. Now he tells me he is growing bored of killing p&y bucks. Well that’s just a slap in the face since my bow bucks resemble dik-dik more than p&y class whitetail. I just struggle with demoralizing him anymore because where does that leave me. I do still want to see him put his spurs on at eye level. Maybe next year between cornhole and dinosaur calling seminars he will have time to demo it for me.
@DaveT1963 sorrybfir the derail. The link you posted isn’t taking me to the pic @Nutterbuster posted. Can you get those in muddy girl camo?

Back