• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A broadhead for everyone. Especially old school guys.

Rg176bnc

Everything in the pic is sold as a group, I have no plans of splitting them up. Im open to trades. Especially Grim Reaper WTS, Killzones, and Trypans but certainly not limited to that.

NAP Razorbak 3 and 5. Bottom 3 have been shot top 4 are hunt ready. $25.00

130gr Rocky Mountain broadheads. 1.5in cut 2 assembled have bee shot. $50.00

Rockets top row 100gr Steel heads
Middle 75gr Steel heads
Bottom 75gr & lighter. You can mix the tips to make heavier or lighter.
Ive also got at least 1 bag of bands and several practice heads that have been shot I'll throw in $60

Muzzys 2 on left are 90gr rest are 100 Blades for all. The silver 1 has been shot. Rest of the blades are new but not as sharp as I like them $30

130gr Muzzy Turkey thumpers. Theres 17 blades in the box marked B that you can make a traditional 4 blade head out of these with. Tips on the LT will make the heads weigh 150 the ones on the RT 130. IDK how many blades are in the A boxes but theres only one that's not full so at least 70. Also comes with a pack of practice blades not shown. The stack of blades in the bottom left are the thumper blades and are made dull. I would imagine you could hit them on a grinder and make them sharp pretty easy. I believe these are 1 3/16 cut. Bigger than your avg Muzzy. $75

Nap Spitfire ferrules one with the blades is new. 100gr $20

Wasp 140gr. Loose head has been shot but spins true and still sharp. The sharpness on these lets you remember how good the avg production heads use to be.
$40 with the replacement blades.

Last edited:
Back