• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A friendly response to Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh.... poor taste and unfunny to me. How do you go from peeing on shoes to a play on Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler. I don't get it, is he saying Hitler wanted to be a saddle hunter? What's the joke here?

Ehh.... poor taste and unfunny to me. How do you go from peeing on shoes to a play on Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler. I don't get it, is he saying Hitler wanted to be a saddle hunter? What's the joke here?
It's probably the most frequently used video whenever there's a debate.

9mm vs. 45, Chevy vs Ford, Mechanical vs. fixed broadhead, heck even 1-stick vs. 2TC/SRT/Etc. It'll all done in jest. Come to think of it, I'd love to see a 1-stick vs. any other climbing method video.

Was the scene from Inglorious Bastards? Anyway Hitler realizes he's losing the war and this his reaction that has been meme'd for quite a few (years) after.

This is funny, you should recalibrate your sense of humor...

Good luck this season

IMO we can do without an inter-forum conflict. Dan's post was obviously meant to be in humor. Let's let it go at that. I'm locking this one up so it doesn't spiral out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back