• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

add steps to preditor platform

kentucky22869

what kind of steps are you guys using to add to both sides of preditor platform and where can I purchase them

I have Treehopper steps on mine.
Available on the Treehopperllc.com site.
I put a loop of shock cord on the combination. It makes the step's position on the strap adjustable. Or if you tighten the cord, the step will lock solid on the strap where you place it.
The "X" pattern of the shock cord is what you want.
014a8ad165bc80d9326a866de1a7adf9.jpg
76b04724429bab03a891dca72ddab78b.jpg

Last edited:
DanO over at Doublesteps.com has squirrel steps designed just for this. They are notched out on one side so that they can slide onto the strap once it’s been placed on the tree. $25 a pop if I remember correctly but worth every cent!!

Back