• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Adult arrow test kit train

Exhumis

SH Member
Alright you lifetakers and heartbreakers,
With help from @ericabbott I put together for myself an adult arrow test kit and I’d like to pass it on in similar fashion as the ranch fairy insert kit since I’m done with it.
There are 4 arrows: a 300gr Beman ICS hunter, a 200gr Sirius Apollo, a 250gr Victory VAP and a 250gr Black Eagle Spartan. All come with factory inserts except the Beman, installed with cool flex and are fletched with quick fletch. The Beman has a 200gr ethics insert.
They range in length from 29.50” to 33”, with the Beman ICS hunter being the 29.5” and the Spartan being the longest at 33”. The other two fall somewhere in between.
I’d like to do what we did with the insert kit, add your name to the list, help with S&H and pass it on to the next contestant. Pass the word to anyone who you think might benefit. Let’s not stack these arrows, it’d be a shame to wreck one with a Robin Hood. Let’s put some distance between them when shooting.
CC5D3C7E-7FEC-4BE2-BC1D-983BCAAE4E0A.jpeg53172D7F-387F-4BB1-BC4A-642014A619A5.jpegBEB76E8F-F6BB-457D-965C-154463199CB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Thats an awesome deal! I wished this was available last season as I was building my adult arrows! Keep up the great work!

I would definitely like to get in on this. What do you need from me?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Back