• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

AeroHunter/Kestrel sizing question

Dewey

I'm sure this question has been asked before but it appears I am exactly between Size 1 and Size 2. For those of you that ran into this is it better to go with the smaller size or larger? Its appears sizing should be the same for the Kestrel. I want to order tomorrow but worried about getting the right size.

I'm 5'10" and 205 lbs if that helps.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a answer on this also. Which one would you get if you were me. I'm 5' 10" 200 lbs athletic build. I have a 33 - 34 " waist. I feel like I would be right in the middle for either one?

I'm interested in a answer on this also. Which one would you get if you were me. I'm 5' 10" 200 lbs athletic build. I have a 33 - 34 " waist. I feel like I would be right in the middle for either one?

Im right there with you my aero and aero evo were both size 2 and fit well!!

Sounds like my sizing. I have a size 1. For my daughter and a size 2 for me. I have tried a size 1 and it would work early season and probably not be as sloppy fitting as a size 2

Late season size 1 would not work for me

I wish they would make a size 1.5. It would be perfect. The average sized man.

I prefer the size 1 early season. I guess I need to order two Boswell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went the opposite direction 5'6" 180 witha 34" waist, and i felt like the size 2 was too big I ended up selling it and getting a size 1. I plan on a size 1 for the kestrel too.

I went the opposite direction 5'6" 180 witha 34" waist, and i felt like the size 2 was too big I ended up selling it and getting a size 1. I plan on a size 1 for the kestrel too.

We all need size 1.5

I have a sit drag, how would you compare the size 1 to it? I do alot of early season hunting, so most of my hunts would be with single layer of clothes.

I have a sit drag, how would you compare the size 1 to it? I do alot of early season hunting, so most of my hunts would be with single layer of clothes.
Honestly I couldn't even tell you. I only owned a sit drag for about three days and can't remember how it fit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You are smaller than Dewey and I. I am 5'10" 200. I suspect I will go with size 2. However only the top belt was tight on a size 1 the butt was good unless it was real cold. Size 1.5 please. The average saddle hunter

Next question for me is the seat/sling area the same size and just the waist belts are larger or do you think they make all aspects of the saddle larger from 1 to 2?

The Evo had two sizes of seats. They would mix them for you if needed

Next question for me is the seat/sling area the same size and just the waist belts are larger or do you think they make all aspects of the saddle larger from 1 to 2?

Same here. I had both the size 1 and 2 Evo and liked the size 1 a lot better.

Back