• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aerolite sticks?

Jwiggins762

I was going to see if anyone used the muddy aerolite sticks and what there opinion was of them?

Last edited:
I second the regret of youth wasted in bars (why did that seem so important? )

I have the aerolights. I used them last season with no issues. I drilled out holes for weight reduction this off season and it made a noticeable difference. Just make sure to snug up the bolts when you get them before use. I also recently purchased hawk heliums to cut down and use with an aider. I dont mind the full length of the aerolights but i carry in strapped to the back of my pack and do get hung up occasionally in the woods when working through the thick.

I second the regret of youth wasted in bars (why did that seem so important? )

I have the aerolights. I used them last season with no issues. I drilled out holes for weight reduction this off season and it made a noticeable difference. Just make sure to snug up the bolts when you get them before use. I also recently purchased hawk heliums to cut down and use with an aider. I dont mind the full length of the aerolights but i carry in strapped to the back of my pack and do get hung up occasionally in the woods when working through the thick.

I have no idea why..... yea I was thinking that they would probably get hung up in the thick. I need something that will go in my backpack pretty easy and not stick out that much. I have about $80 in bass pro gift cards and was going to use that to help go towards sticks. I know the muddy pros are shorter....

Back