• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Alaskan Creation Hybrid Bino Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckhorn70

SH Member
I have for sale an Alaskan Creation Bino harness/pack. It is in True Timber Camo(I picked this camo because it is not too dark). Pack is the hybrid max model with bottom pocket.

I bought this to try out. I have had it for 5 days or so and it has not been outside. Has only lived in my house. Like new condition. Will come with sticker as well.

Paid 104.95 new.

Selling for 95.00 shipped to lower 48

I don’t know how to get pics off my iPhone library to work here.... I have a couple pics but the harness is basically brand new.

Screen shot worked..... not sure why

Attachments

• 71162563-640F-47BE-B325-A0009A652640.png
    71162563-640F-47BE-B325-A0009A652640.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
Would you consider a trade I have a bandlands XR bingo harness in brand new condition. I received as a gift and it doesn’t fit my 10X50 leupolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back